Monday 8 February 2010

While I was waiting...





Welcome to 2010! Yes, I know it is February already, but we had a lot of snow in January, which messed life up a bit in this neck of the woods. Well, I now have a new sewing machine as you can see. So far, I haven't done much with it, but I have decorated a T-shirt, to go with some knitting for my smallest boy, which has kept me out of mischief but still creating. Cutting out and putting shapes back together is obviously vital to me, as you can see from the cardboard reindeer (pattern was in a Hobbycraft magazine) and the decoupage Christmas cards, which I designed myself (very thrifty, made from cards received the year before)

More to follow soon, as there are babies waiting for their heirlooms!

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

Happy New Year! Hope that sewing machine is going to get lots of use!!

Scottish Nature Boy said...

A new post - well done - since your's is the only quilt-related blog to which I subscribe, this makes me happy! S