I used the fabrics from a Moda tin, called Splish Splash - lots of bright water theme nursery prints with coordinates. I did of course supplement this from my own collection to make a bigger central panel. I add two borders to bring the blocks together, the black and white border is intended to give the eye somewhere to rest, and then the left over strips of fabric make the next border. I had to go out and buy the bright pink flower fabric (once I knew that Arwen was a girl!). Although I did have fabrics, I didn't like any of them with the quilt centre. I also bought the backing fabric, which I completely adore.
There are still quiltless babies, and more on the way, so I will have to continue with the baby quilt production line. However, I also have other unfinished projects, some of which I am trying to get a little further on. This one is from a Katherine Guerrier design in Popular Patchwork a couple of years ago, which I have, as usual, adapted to suit the sizes of fabric I have in my collection!